Oakview Chiropractic Center Conditions In Omaha, NE
When you struggle with pain and dysfunction, you need to know what you can do to relieve your issues. Fortunately, chiropractic care can resolve many problems with the spine, muscles, ligaments and tendons without invasive surgeries. Oakview Chiropractic Center in Omaha, NE offers several treatments for a variety of conditions, so you can resolve your pain and get back to living the life you love.
There are many types of conditions patients may have, and we're happy to look into treating any condition that affects the spine or joints in the body as a whole. Some of the common conditions we treat at our office include:
- Bulging discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated and slipped discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Personal Injuries
Types of Treatments
Each kind of injury requires its own specialized treatment plan. Every patient has an individual plan suited to the injury and specific issues they are encountering. Here's a little more on each type of treatment offered at our office.
- Chiropractic adjustments: Realigning the spine helps adjust the vertebrae and relieve pressure on the nerves. This improves circulation and blood flow while simultaneously relieving pressure and pain in many instances.
- Pediatric chiropractic care: Even young children can have spinal misalignments. Gentle chiropractic care can hep relieve growing pains and reduce dysfunction from an early age.
- Spinal decompression: By decompressing the spine, it's possible to relieve numerous back issues including lower back pain, sciatica and neck pain.
- Chiropractic BioPhysics: This treatment, called CBP, uses biology
- Massage cupping: Encouraging better blood flow and circulation, cupping helps heal the muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- Massage: Similarly to cupping, massage encourages better blood flow and circulation, which aids the healing process.
Specialized Treatment Options
Keep in mind that every patient a chiropractor sees is different. You may require specialized treatment, like PEMF, or Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy. This technique uses electromagnetism to encourage pain relief, enhanced circulation, arthritis symptom relief, nerve tissue repair and even mood disorder treatment. This treatment is modern and particularly rare in chiropractic offices, making our office one of few places where you can receive this extraordinary treatment.
Contact Oakview Chiropractic In Omaha Today!
Whether you've been suffering from long-term pain or immobility, it's possible to get the help you need to feel comfortable in your own body. You can make an appointment online with our chiropractor by calling our office at (402) 334-0840. We are waiting to take your call and look forward to helping you achieve health and wellness in your life.